- Sirloins are ideal when sliced thin for creating your favorite schnitzels or artisanal sandwiches.
- Cutlets are easy when grilled along side vegetables for a quick and healthy choice.
- Top Sirloins can be sliced thin for a superb scallopine marsala or picata or cubed for a tender, juicy and flavorful kebab.
- A lean and nutrient packed protein.
- Low in saturated fat, high in iron, zinc and vitamin B12.
- Family farm raised without the use of growth promoting hormones or steroids.
For a quick and flavorful summer meal, try Grilled Veal Scallopine, simply brush veal with a mixture of extra virgin olive oil, salt, cracked pepper and chopped flat leaf parsley. Set veal on a preheated grill over medium-high heat for one minute per side. Remove from grill and place on a Kaiser with roasted red peppers or simply slice scallopine into strips and toss over your favorite garden fresh salad.