- Sirloins are ideal when sliced thin for creating your favorite schnitzels or artisanal sandwiches.
- Cutlets are easy when grilled along side vegetables for a quick and healthy choice.
- Top Sirloins can be sliced thin for a superb scallopine marsala or picata or cubed for a tender, juicy and flavorful kebab.
- A lean and nutrient packed protein.
- Low in saturated fat, high in iron, zinc and vitamin B12.
- Family farm raised without the use of growth promoting hormones or steroids.
For a delicious Veal Piccata prepare a shallow bowl with a mixture of flour, salt and pepper, in a second bowl beat eggs with one table spoon of water, salt and pepper.
Set a large sauté pan over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Lightly coat scallopine in the flour, salt and pepper mixture. Dip scallopine in egg wash and place directly into the hot pan. Cook for about 2 minutes per side until golden brown.
Set scallopine aside and deglaze pan with white wine, reduce by half and add lemon juice, capers and chopped flat leaf parsley, then add 2 tablespoons of butter while whisking to thicken sauce. Pour sauce over scallopine, season with grated parmesan if desired and garnish with parsley.