- Thinly sliced Liver can be sautéed with caramelized onion for a true classic entrée.
- Slow braised Cheek Meat for an exceptionally tender and flavorful experience.
- Sweetbreads “the supreme specialty meat” can be sautéed, braised, grilled, fried, and even roasted. Also great as pates, terrines and sausages.
- Kidney can be roasted, fried, sautéed and stewed.
- Tongue is best when slow cooked in a seasoned broth with vegetables.
- Low in saturated fat, high in iron, zinc and vitamin B12.
- Lean and nutritious.
- Family farm raised without the use of growth promoting hormones or steroids.