- So versatile so tender, great whether grilled, broiled or sautéed.
- Excellent as a bacon or prosciutto wrapped medallion.
- A lean and nutrient packed protein.
- Low in saturated fat, high in iron, zinc and vitamin B12.
- Family farm raised without the use of growth promoting hormones or steroids.
For great tasting char-broiled Prosciutto Wrapped Veal Medallions, bring meat to room temperature, brush both sides with a mixture of extra virgin olive oil, cracked pepper and dried herbs, sear medallions on a hot skillet over high heat (few seconds to brown all surfaces).
Remove from skillet and place on a broiler pan, when cool to the touch wrap medallions with prosciutto, brush some more of the mixture and place in preheated charbroiler, turning once, until medium doneness or if preferred when prosciutto is crispy.