- Rounds are ideal when sliced thin for creating your favorite schnitzel entrées or artisanal dishes.
- Classic Veal Parmigiana with side pasta is sure to be a favorite around the table.
- A lean and nutrient packed protein.
- Low in saturated fat, high in iron, zinc and vitamin B12.
- Family farm raised without the use of growth promoting hormones or steroids.
For Veal Rollatini begin with sautéing spinach (seasoned with salt and pepper) and place over cutlets. Add coarsely grated parmesan and mozzarella cheese, roll cutlets up and fasten with tooth picks.
Season flour with salt and pepper, dredge the rolled up veal in flour shaking off the excess and set aside. Heat vegetable oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and place veal in pan. Sear until golden brown and transfer veal into corning ware placing it in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F. Cook for about 10-15 minutes, turning once, until veal is cooked through and the cheese has melted.
While veal cooks add to pan white wine and butter over medium heat covering upto 1/2 inch of the pan’s surface and begin deglazing. Remove veal from corning ware, place in pan and cook until sauce is reduced by half. Transfer to a warm serving plate, remove tooth picks and spoon sauce over veal.