- A lean and nutrient packed protein
- Optimal when aged a minimum of 21-28 days.
- Always sure to make an impression whether grilled, broiled or sautéed.
- Try rubbing chop with your favorite spices and olive oil mixture over grill over direct heat to medium doneness.
- Low in saturated fat, high in iron, zinc and vitamin B12.
- Family farm raised without the use of growth promoting hormones or steroids.
For great tasting Mediterranean Veal Chops, combine chopped flat leaf parsley, minced garlic, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, cracked pepper and salt to taste in a large mixing bowl.
Add chops, mix and coat well. Bring meat to room temperature and place on a preheated grill on high, sear both sides and reduce heat to medium until a desired medium doneness. Serve while hot and enjoy.